The end of the summer often means a transition from one kind of activity to another. The water skis get put in storage and the pontoon boats are transitioned bak into fishing boats. Arctic cat dealers offer a different kind of outdoor toys. From four wheel drive vehicles that are great in the mud and the sand to other kinds of recreational vehicles that provide fun for the weekend, it is important to make sure that you have the right vehicles for every season.
Whether you are visiting Arctic cat dealers for a new four wheeler or you are getting ready to purchase your first ever snow mobile, there are plenty of options that can keep you busy every season of the year. For many people who love to enjoy outdoor sports, this is exactly the time of year when it is worth the effort to look for possible used boats for sale and other kinds of summer recreational vehicles and accessories. In fact, as many boat owners get ready to store their boats at the end of the season, there are often many real deals available.
Consider these facts and figures about the many kinds of recreational vehicles and how they contribute to the nation’s economy:
- One of the reasons that some people purchase a boat is because nearly 95% of boats sold in the U.S. are actually made in the U.S.
- As many as 95% of all Americans live within an hour’s drive of a navigable size body of water.
- Sales of new powerboats were projected to have increased between 6% and 7% during the year 2016.
- Recreational boating industry dollar sales were expected to rise between 10% and 11% in the years 2017. This increase is a in addition to increases in unit sales of new boats, which increased from $8.4 billion in 2016
- With 72% of boat owners having a household income of less than $100,000, boating is considered a predominantly middle class activity.
When Labor Day arrives, there are many activities come to an end. It is also a great time to see if there are any used items that are for sale that you might want to purchase to enjoy next summer.